4CRB aims to serve its community by collating and broadcasting information free of charge, about meetings and events intended to promote good-will, participation and well-being within that community.
Community Service Announcements promote:
- Events or meetings primarily held for community participation or benefit
- Events where entry fees primarily cover the cost of holding the event
- Events to raise funds for not-for-profit groups or organisations whose primary purpose is community benefit
- Community participation for fitness or well-being
Paid Sponsorship is required when:
- Events are staged for personal or group gain (including music groups)
- The venue aims to profit from staging an event
- Businesses or organisations are pitching directly or indirectly for financial gain through sales (profile raising)
4CRB reserves the right to refuse requests for Community Service Announcements. Please also note for on air announcements that we require a minimum of 14 days for recording turn around and word limit must not exceed 45 words (text can be comfortably read aloud in 30 seconds).
If your organisation doesn’t qualify for a Community Service Announcement, please consider supporting the station by seeking sponsorship to promote your business or activities.
We ask that you kindly complete the form provided below to ensure that individuals viewing the events have all the necessary information.